Payment, Postage, Packing & Refunds
We accept the following forms of payment:
Credit /Debit Cards - You can pay with all major cards via PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account) or Stripe.
Electronic Bank Transfer (BACS) & International Bank Transfer (IBAN) – please note any bank charges are payable by the buyer, contact us for further details
We also accept payment in instalments, on a case by case basis (usual time frame: 6 weeks). Please contact us for more information.
Please note that, unless stated in the description, boxes shown in pictures are for display purposes only and that your purchase will come in a hard cased Antique Reproduction presentation case.
This will be double wrapped in bubble envelopes.
Antique boxes are now fairly rare and one quick look online will show you that prices range from ££ to £££. We do sometimes have Antique boxes in stock so please ask.
We have an excellent track record to date we have never lost a parcel or had any damaged items and we have sent to some of the most remote places in the world!
We are pleased to offer the following Free Standard Shipping Worldwide* on all orders.
- Sent by Royal Mail First Class Signed for or Next Day Special Delivery before 1pm
- Express before 9am & Saturday delivery Available – please contact us for costs/details
- Sent by Royal Mail International Tracking and Signature services
- 2 working days to Western Europe
- 4 working days to Eastern Europe
- 6 working days to the Rest of the World
- We are unable to redirect items once they have been dispatched
- All items are fully insured and sent at the risk of Ruby & Jules
- Once dispatched, your items tracking details will be provided and you can track online here
- All items require a signature upon receipt
- Items will be sent out within 24 hours of receipt of payment but we do not ship on Saturdays (unless by special request) Sundays or Bank Holidays
- We do not ship to a postal box address
- We have no authority over a local country's customs department, please be patient if your parcel is late, it is most likely held up in customs.
- You may be liable to pay local taxes on imported goods. Usually your country will have a website or customs office providing you with the relevant rates.
*We are unable to ship to the following places:
Africa, Brazil, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Lithuania, Pakistan, Republic of Georgia, Russia, South Africa and Turkey.
Returns & Refunds
For us it’s about building relationships, not just a quick sale. So, behind every item we sell, we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We always hope that your jewellery purchase exceeds your expectations. However, if you are not entirely satisfied, we offer a FULL MONEY BACK guarantee on all purchases.
We will accept returned goods for a refund under the following conditions:
- Please contact us or email within 7 days of receipt of the item/s (unless you have made special arrangements with us prior to purchase) to let us know of your intention to return the item and for our returns address.
- Please return the item/s to us within 7 days via a secure, tracked and insured service, at your expense. Overseas returns must be returned within 2 weeks of refund request and MUST be marked RETURN on any customs paperwork.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as they were received by you - damaged, broken or altered items will not be accepted for a refund
- We will refund the full purchase price of the item/s within 48 hours of receiving the item
- The refund will be in the same form as the original payment. If paid via credit card, please allow a few days once the refund is processed to show on your statement, depending on your issuing bank
- Please make sure you get in touch with us before returning any purchase